Welcome to the Online Sexual Assault Support Group.
During the scheduled time and day (see below) the link to enter the chat room will direct you to join the chat. Please note the group is completely anonymous, and the chat room will automatically choose a screen name for you.
If you have any questions please contact Shelly @ 208-743-1535.
November 12 12:00 – 1:00 PST Topic: Self Care
November 19 12:00 – 1:00 PST Topic: Triggers & Body Recall
November 26 12:00 – 1:00 PST Topic: Anger & Fear
December 3 12:00 – 1:00 PST Topic: Dissecting Shame
December 10 12:00 – 1:00 PST Topic: Developing Trust
December 17 12:00 – 1:00 PST Topic: Sharing My Story
- Please refrain from using abusive, graphic or inappropriate language.
- Please do not provide any personally identifying information. This includes information like your name, address, email address, etc. This also includes information pertaining to other individuals including a perpetrator, supervisor, etc.
- Please do not request personally identifying information from other participants. This includes their email, name, phone number, etc.
- Group chat sessions are productive if participants share and talk with one another and participation by all is key to the success of this group. Please participate by sharing your thoughts when you feel inclined and taking moments to give others a chance to contribute. We ask that you listen to others with respect, and maintain an openness to the conversation as we support one another.
- The group chat does not provide psychological or mental health services. Please do not use the group chat as a substitute for professional mental health care.
- If, during the course of your HelpRoom session, you do not comply with any of the ground rules listed above HelpRoom administrators may edit your post or prevent it from being posted to the group. In the event your post is edited you will be told which ground rule was addressed. If you continue to not comply with the ground rules listed above the administrator may remove you from the group chat session.