Set your career in a rewarding direction—join the YWCA—and help move women and families forward in our community!
The YWCA is an equal opportunity employer and provider of training services and programs. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
A Quick Overview of
YWCA Lewiston, ID-Clarkston, WA
- Serving the Lewis Clark Valley community since 1919
- 24 staff members – 19 full time, 5 part time
- Internal management by four-person team which includes the Executive Director
- Dedicated staff with very low turn-over
- Majority of funding is from state and federal grants to serve both Idaho and Washington
- Our services extended to four counties in Idaho and three counties in Washington
- Annual budget of $1,100,000
- We are the 800 Domestic Violence Hotline number for the State of Idaho
- We are an independent YWCA association affiliated with the YWCA USA. We pay yearly dues to YWCA USA and are obligated to abide by certain standards.
The YWCA of Lewiston, ID- Clarkston, WA is dedicated to empowering women, eliminating racism, and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all. It is committed to building a strong community by actively promoting the value of diversity and the right to a life free from violence, poverty, and oppression.
- Racial Justice and Human Rights
- Empowerment and Economic Advancement of Women and Girls
- Health and Safety of Women and Girls